Sunday, March 29, 2009

Konika

An old video of me and my family on mom's side. These are all my uncles, aunties and cousins. It was during Chinese New Year. I was 5 years old wait 4 turning 5 alright. OMG 1993 how come i didn't know about the existence of this video? I don't remember anything!! Hahahaha it's so weird and funny watching yourself and your family.



My dad, mummy in green head to toe, SHREK. Two of my brothers and sister. And you can see me jumping like a monkey at second 48:00. In the entire video you can only see me from second 48:00 to 55:00!!!!!! Issh.. where's my spotlight? How come Adam gets all the attention!!

Uncle: Sapa ni?
Me: Teheeeee...

P/s: What's up with the hairstyles la??
Your friend and lover, Eeessey miyake

8 comments:

I ♥ British Accent said...

Konikaaaaaaaaa!Lol..

eeessey miyake said...

hahahahaha konika dah x wujud dah.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha comel tak tahann
lawak gile k!

eeessey miyake said...

hahaha thanks aisyah. comelkan i. hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

reez said...

comel.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Staggering news I discovered site which run professional xrumer service! They provide thousands of real verified backlinks! Unlike other service providers they gave me report with direct links to my posts with 100% ratio! every single post looked exactly like this one! I got significant increase in SERPS and got 1500 visitors same day when blast started! Very kick ass xrumer service I have to say! If you want to order visit this website -
[url=http://xrumerservice.org]xrumer[/url]
he answers all emails super quick!

Anonymous said...

Hi VEry nice posts i'sure i'sts nice

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?